Welcome to CX3Forum.com - please post an introduction! - Page 20 - Mazda CX3 Forum
User Tag List

109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #191 of 216 Old 01-11-2018, 10:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi all! I just purchased my 2017 CX-3 Sport this past Sunday and am absolutely in love with the car. If anyone is in the Metro DC area, let me know! Would love to meet up and talk shop over a beer!
Jroper likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #192 of 216 Old 01-29-2018, 12:39 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Good morning,

Name is Kyle, Currently living in Toronto Ontario Canada.

I am new to the forum, I am thinking of buying a Mazda CX3 and was looking for more information and customer experience. Watched alot of reviews on Youtube and such and just gonna poke around and read through some threads.

Hope to have some question and get some good answers from you guys
Jroper likes this.
post #193 of 216 Old 01-29-2018, 05:33 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Ahoy thar! My parents set me up with a 2017 Ceramic CX-3 AWD to take to the snow here in Colorado. Loving this car so much ^^ I have an interest in tuning but am going to be keeping this one mostly stock, at least while my parents are still paying for it ^^;

Just another Californian transplanted to Colorado, enjoying the snow.

2017 Ceramic White CX-3 Grand Touring AWD

post #194 of 216 Old 02-01-2018, 05:48 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Hi All,

Great forum, and info/discussions.
Zech from South Africa.
Got a 2016 Mazda cx-3, soul red, 2.0L petrol, manual. Added in full leather, similar to current cx5(not half leather and half material). It's call the dynamic here (midrange).
Lacks the led, sunroof and leather, rear camera, navigation.
Already done some minor customisation: plastidip the chrome badges(front and rear) metallic gun metal. Added bonnet deflector, carbon fibre door scuff stickers.
Future mods, rear camera and dash cam. Looking at @anchorman ,his posts inspired me.
anchorman and Jroper like this.
post #195 of 216 Old 02-13-2018, 11:29 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello
I live in deepest (and at the moment a very cold, wet and unpleasant) North Yorkshire in the UK
I bought a grey CX3 Nav last August; on a whim! (It matched my motor bike, so knew it was meant to be)

So far it's done a good job, manly used as a town car: it doesn't have to work hard, if at all. Only my second Mazda, I had a 323 back in the 80's when I lived in Oz

I do have one question though, I intend to have a detachable tow-bar fitted; but no one can tell me how the rear warning things are isolated when a trailer is attached (including the dealership where I intend to have the job done!)
On this cars' predecessor, a Merc CLK there was a switch on the dash which deactivated them when a trailer was attached, but the Mazda doesn't have this

I am sure that there isn't a problem, and can only assume that they are "switched off" when the electrical connection is made; but would rather be sure before the job is done

Any advice please??

All the very best to one-n-all
Richard
post #196 of 216 Old 02-14-2018, 11:22 PM

Hey everyone,

Just picked up a 2018 CX-3.
Been looking at body kits and aftermarket parts and only found CorkSport for the US.
Through them I found a company in Japan called Autoexe which has a few options, but I'm unsure about fitment on a USDM Mazda.
Anyone aware of any major differences between US and Japanese Mazdas, besides the engine options and drivers side being on the right?
I know the CX-3 is manufactured in Japan so I don't think the body would be any different.
post #197 of 216 Old 02-16-2018, 07:18 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scallywag355 View Post
Hello
I live in deepest (and at the moment a very cold, wet and unpleasant) North Yorkshire in the UK
I bought a grey CX3 Nav last August; on a whim! (It matched my motor bike, so knew it was meant to be)

So far it's done a good job, manly used as a town car: it doesn't have to work hard, if at all. Only my second Mazda, I had a 323 back in the 80's when I lived in Oz

I do have one question though, I intend to have a detachable tow-bar fitted; but no one can tell me how the rear warning things are isolated when a trailer is attached (including the dealership where I intend to have the job done!)
On this cars' predecessor, a Merc CLK there was a switch on the dash which deactivated them when a trailer was attached, but the Mazda doesn't have this

I am sure that there isn't a problem, and can only assume that they are "switched off" when the electrical connection is made; but would rather be sure before the job is done

Any advice please??

All the very best to one-n-all
Richard

Welcome not the forum Richard.

It depends on the wiring kit but those from PF Jones automatically switch out reversing lights, fog lights and parking sensors from your own car as soon as you connect but pass through the above lights to the caravan if they are fitted. Very clever!

Currently CX5 SportNav 2.2 diesel automatic and AWD.
Formerly CX3 SportNav 1.5 diesel automatic and AWD.

All advice is given in good spirit and taken entirely at the readers own risk. WORK SAFELY. ©2018 anchorman

ď.........and another thing"
post #198 of 216 Old 02-18-2018, 11:38 AM

Hello from Mauritius

A big hello to everyone on this forum from our great island which is called Mauritius (Google may help for those who have not yet heard of it )
I would like to thank all the people who have posted their views about the CX-3 here, as it was of great help when having to choose my new car. And guess what??? The CX-3 won my heart over all its' contenders, including Honda HR-V, Renault Capture and Suzuki Vitara. Cannot be more happy about this little zippy premium feel car.
Model chosen was the Skyactive G 150 AWD (non-Bose)
So far so good. I only had it for less than a week now and still driving it like a grand father would because of the break in period
Will keep you posted with my own experience on the car in about 1 month guys and girls (to be politically correct).

Cheers
post #199 of 216 Old 02-18-2018, 01:10 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome aboard and yes I did need Google to find your beautiful island.

For some reason I was thinking it was in the Mediterranean.

I think for the money it is a great car and hope you like it.
post #200 of 216 Old 02-20-2018, 07:21 AM

Hello ,

I'm Golf from Thailand
Mazda CX-3 XLD skyactivD 2017
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GG1A9539-01.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	21.0 KB