LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 12-25-2018, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
CX-3 what do you hate about it?

Hello ,,,
I'm looking into getting a new car and I have been researching several options. I went to the Mazda dealer thinking of testing a Mazda3 hatchback and a CX-5 to decide whether I'd rather a hatchback or an SUV and ended up test driving a CX-3 and Mazda3 hatchback. inro.in/gotomeeting/ inro.in/irfanview/ /inro.in/town-of-salem/ Personally, I enjoyed driving the CX-3 a lot more. Right now, it's among my top 3 vehicles I'm looking at.

I'm Interested in getting some owner feedback to help with my research. Thank you for any feedback you can provide!!!!!

Last edited by PetterJhon; 12-25-2018 at 05:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-30-2019, 02:44 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have had my cx3 for right at 3 years, I absolutely love it! The one thing I don't like is the space issue in the cab, just not much of it. However there is a secret spot where the spare goes that holds all my "if I need it stuff" like extra jackets, blanket etc. So I have learned to deal with it and the only time its an issue is if we go on long trips and eat in the car etc. I have been looking at some little add on things on Amazon that will help.

I test drove the cx5 and just did not like something about the way it handled for me.
rudolf-99 likes this.
post #3 of 4 Old 01-30-2019, 05:13 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage
Hi,
I've had my CX-3 from new for 2 years now, and I must admit it's the way it drives that really attracted me, apart from the great looks of the CX-3. The only slight downside is the space, as others have said, but this hasn't really been as much of an issue as I expected in long term ownership, you just learn to travel a little lighter, which is probably a good thing! There is a bit of wasted space in the boot (trunk) where the designers could have easily added some useful storage cubbies, but hey ho it is what it is.

As Diane pointed out there is a secret under floor space in the boot which can carry all your everyday things like bags, spare coat, de-icer etc, all out of sight and fairly easy to get at.

The only other slight niggle is that as mine is AWD you get 4 litres less fuel space because of the drive shaft to the back wheels, which knocks the overall range a little. Though I regularly get 330+ miles easily out of a tank with plenty in reserve.

The more I drive it the more I like it, it's definitely one of the best driver's cars I've owned, as satisfying to drive as my BMW 3 Series coupe was, it always puts a smile on my face!

Hope this helps you to decide.

CX-3 Sport Nav AWD 2.0 petrol Soul Red

post #4 of 4 Old 01-31-2019, 11:55 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
The CX3 is a fun car to drive and the AWD comes in handy, we have been in hurricane type rains and the little car does amazing, no hydro planing etc. My complaints? Absolutely hate the fragile and poorly designed arm rest, and interior noise is VERY high. My Frontier is MUCH quieter on the road than this car. It may be the tires but I am not going to chuck them until they wear out which looks like almost never...
rudolf-99 likes this.

Glenn

DEEP CRYSTAL BLUE
2016 CX 3 Grand Touring AWD

Wickenburg, AZ

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode