Have to agree with anchorman.
Before you go getting it re sprayed, check out how much you can recover with some simple paint repair and correction.
1. Wash the area of the car to remove any dirt.
2. On a soft cloth use wax and grease remover (prepsol) and see how much of the damage comes off.
3. Carefully work the area with a polish like Meguires ultimate and see if it corrects the problem somewhat.
4. If there are some areas missing paint use a paint pen or small brush to touch them up. Once they are fully dry, like days if necessary use some of the polish again to smooth it out a bit.
5. Wax the area to protect it.
All stuff u can do at home.
And u know, what do you have to loose, don't be frightened to give it a go, you can't really do much damage with those products and hand application.
What was it u hit ? If it's paint from another car it may clean up a bit better than if it was concrete but I am sure u can make it better.
2015 CX3 Akari - 2.0 Petrol AWD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mods: Pedal Kit, Hood Insulator, Boot Liner, Front Parking Sensors, 40% Tint, Paddle Shifts, USB to Glovebox..Console, Infotainment Tweaks......