First time buyer - Mazda CX3 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 11-06-2016, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
First time buyer

Technically this will be my third vehicle. First one was free second I had a co signer and paid it off just a few months ago. Im from america, 25 years old. My current vehicle is more of a daily beater now and after working at a dealership for a little while, ive irrevocably fallen in love with the cx3. Sat on it for a few days before test driving and now im almost dead set on getting the car.
My question is, which do you guys prefer? I could get any trim i wanted. Kind of leaning for a GT without the tech package.
I read quite a bit on complaints earlier all petty stuff people may have considered before buying. I for one find the size of the car exactly what i need. Im 5'3 and 106 pounds so it is essentially perfect for me.
I read on other pages some people have an issue with the headlight leaking, and dirt getting in the doors? Anyone found quick ways to fix this? Its close to winter here i want to take any precautions necessary. This will be my first brand new car ever.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 11-06-2016, 08:53 PM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Garage
You've already done the right thing buy spending a bit of time thinking about your purchase.

To get Auto headlights and windshield wipers in the US you have to get the tech package right? We get those features as standard so I didn't bother with the optional safety equipment you get in the US technology pack, but after seeing them in my friends new 3 I can see they would be pretty worthwhile if it's not stretching the budget.

Mazda CX-3 S-Touring Deep Crystal Blue 6MT
post #3 of 6 Old 11-07-2016, 08:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs88 View Post
You've already done the right thing buy spending a bit of time thinking about your purchase.

To get Auto headlights and windshield wipers in the US you have to get the tech package right? We get those features as standard so I didn't bother with the optional safety equipment you get in the US technology pack, but after seeing them in my friends new 3 I can see they would be pretty worthwhile if it's not stretching the budget.

I think tech package is the lane departure warning auto wipers that fancy cruise control blah.
I dont realy care much about that. Although im a big fan of the led lights

post #4 of 6 Old 11-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
The 2017 iActive-sense package price reduction makes opting for it a no-brainer IMO.

2016 CX3 GT w/ i-Activesense. Black on Parchment and lovin it!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 Old 11-10-2016, 06:46 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9999 View Post
The 2017 iActive-sense package price reduction makes opting for it a no-brainer IMO.

I dont really need the extra 2k package
post #6 of 6 Old 11-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunkai View Post
I dont really need the extra 2k package
Where do you live? In the US i-Activesense is only $1,035. Really a bargain for what you get, plus a reduction in insurance.

2016 CX3 GT w/ i-Activesense. Black on Parchment and lovin it!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode