Seat Down Cargo Mat - Mazda CX3 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 02-22-2019, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Seat Down Cargo Mat

I must confess, I know many of you purchased the CX3 for the expansive cargo room but that wasn't my intent (pun Intended) LOL

that being said, it will be a rare instance that my backseats are in the full open upright position.

I would like to find a cargo mat preferably carpeted with mazda log or something and a rubber waterproof backing, that is template cut to fit the entire back with the seats in the down position.

Anyone seen anything like this anywhere and if so could you provide a link?

I could cut some carpet and make one on my own I know but I was hoping someone made and sold them with a little more professional trim fit and finish.

Something like this but carpet instead.
https://www.autoanything.com/cargo-l...-liner-dog-bed

Last edited by Kurt_3_0_1; 02-22-2019 at 03:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-22-2019, 04:34 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
This would be interesting since I haul alot of construction and landscaping material in the summer (my poor cx-3 goes through alot) and having a clean rubber covered trunk space but dirty cloth-backed rear seats folded down is awkward. I havent seen anything like this in the market besides the animal/pet covers which you pointed out but I would definitly love to see if something like this does become available or if anyone else has any links.

2016 CX-3 GT AWD - Crystal White Pearl Mica.
My wants-to-grow-up-to-be-a-rally-car car
post #3 of 3 Old 02-22-2019, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well the suspense was killing me, I ended up calling the company above just in case they really are auto anything and turns out they were.

a gentleman named Ricardo turned me on to these
https://www.autoanything.com/cargo-l...lush-cargo-mat

He said what we are looking for is the extended cargo mat and if you look at the option 2 you can see the menu gives the option of having the seats down and its more expensive then the other one so, he tells me this covers the entire area with the seats down.

I also did a search and this same company makes a lot of different ones, if you type extended cargo mat into the autoanything search bar, a lot of options come up but this designer mats company is the only one that seems to offer the extended ones. Lloyds, Weather Tech etc etc. does not seem to have the option. You can even get tiger print, just in case you are a pimp by trade with an affinity for the mazdas

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode