LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 10-24-2017, 08:05 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mazda CX3 Finally here

Hi there,

This is my first post!

To all potential CX3 buyers, it is finally here. Today I went to the showroom in JB to view it... looks really GREAT. Interior however is indeed quite cramp as per the reviews on youtube.

There is only one spec available (CBU) and the OTR price is around Ringgit 135k++.

The lowdown is it doesn't come with navigation system and no Bose sound. Also it is only half leather with no iActivSense.

I notice the specs for the car is very similar to the most high end specs for HRV Honda.

So the price diff is around 17k ringgit, but you get a bigger engine with sunroof for Mazda CX3. Too bad test drive is not available.

I actually looked at Peugeot 2008 (119k ++), Honda (HRV 119k++) and Mazda CX3, my heart wants to order the CX3...

So for potential CX3 buyers, what's your take on this car? Comments please and do let me know if indeed CX3 is a car worth owning. Cheers...

ps: This car sure looks very stylish...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-25-2017, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Congratulations and welcome!

Ringgit? Your are in Malaysia?

EDIT: Oops, I thought you'd bought one ... happy reading and youtube watching ... comparing your needs (wants, lusts, passions, and desires) with what the CX-3 offers :--)

2017 CX-3 GT, AWD, i-ActiveSense, Ceramic Metallic, Black ... His: Zoom, Zoom!
2016 HR-V EX-L, AWD, Milano Red, Black ... Hers: Putt, Putt.

Last edited by mainemanx; 10-25-2017 at 02:08 AM.
post #3 of 3 Old 11-05-2017, 01:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
We bought a 2017 US spec AWD Touring + sunroof/Bose package + Homelink mirror in Sept. They had a $1500 factory rebate and dealers were selling well below invoice. I am 6’-5”, 300 lbs and I fit OK in the front. You can force this car to be peppy if you put it in sport mode and wring its neck in manual but it is much more suited to a relaxed driving pace. This car was for my daughter who wanted a small car, and she certainly got that. It is much better looking than CRV or RAV. Overall, we are very happy with purchase after this short time. Waiting to see how it does in snow with OE tires.

Last edited by Indydriver; 11-05-2017 at 01:16 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode