1. Im a little confused, I mentioned i could not find the for Classified listing part of the forum so i posted in the next closet section i could find that i thought would be the next closest spot.
2. I am not advertising a product that i am manufacturing, as this listing is for 1 not for multiple.
I do not state that i am a company or selling multiple pieces. As 90% of sales for online forums go from user to user. Ask whatever questions you want, buy if you want, didn’t state you can return so no returns. You can see it fits on the car. The biggest mistake you can make Online is to Assume. You are mistaken, When a Company Makes a part it’s their responsibility to support and warranty the part. From what you’re saying, If you sold someone your 10 year old car and then the motor blew you would warranty the car? And it would be your responsibility? I put a turbo Kit on My old car and blew my engine (cranked it up to 20psi) So by your standards since it was the kit on the car that caused the engine to fail my new engine should have been brought by the company that sold me the kit?
3. This product allows for a more free flowing exhaust as do 99%of non OEM exhaust kits do. All OEM exhaust systems are restrictive to an extent (i have actually gained .6 MPG)
4. For you do doubt that it breaks every noise limit when you haven't heard it is funny because as i stated it is just a little louder than the Remus (Our Cars have 2 Cats, removing one of those would really increase sound and one resonator)
5. As for Paint I used what anyone else would use for Coating an exhaust Eastwood internal Exhaust Coating and VHT High Temp Black rated to 1000 degrees (Exhausts range anywhere from 350-700) Next Best thing is Getting the part Ceramic Coated Which will Cost about just as much as I am selling the part for.
6. Owner Mod? I brought the flange, pipe and tips and welded this in my garage. My apologizes if this appears to be a better quality Owner mod that you have seen. Serious money? The Remus exhaust is 800, im asking 350 shipped . An axel back exhaust causing a detrimental effect and ruins an engine? I have never heard of this in my life. If anything in the motor were to even begin to go severely wrong a CEL would pop up. The only thing on the exhaust is right after the headers the O2 sensors. Those monitor the A/F ratio and talk back to the PCM to adjust injector duty cycle to keep the motor running at optimal mixture. If Mazda was so worried about the Very back of the vehicles exhaust they would have put a sensor there. Also notice it is labeled silencer, so it sounds like its only job is to silence the exhaust sound
In your response to your other post , have you heard of the Magnum Moss Warranty Act?
Do you really believe Remus has extensively tested flow of their Exhaust systems?
They take measurements and make prototypes and go from there, They find a happy medium of flow vs sound. Have a jig Made up and have the parts welded. Then they throw the car on the dyno and say it produces 10whp. The biggest thing Remus says is “tuned to perfection in an acoustic laboratory”. But when you watch the video of the exhaust I say to myself it must have been a short time in that laboratory.
above, All Muffler companies State that their products will increase flow and possibly gas mileage, because they free up some backpressure and make it easier for an engine to push the exhaust gases out of the motor. Imagine every time you exhale someone has their hands wrapped around your neck, loosen the grip you will be able to breathe easier. Want to breathe really easy do what Honda people do and run the car with open headers and no exhaust. Do you know what the inside of a Catalytic converter looks like?
Well our Cars have 2 of those using a little common sense they would create a major portion of backpressure since all the openings are almost pin holes sized. So back to the beginning of the paragraph as long as we have 2 of these on the car lets keep that grip nice and tight around the neck because they are still on the car. The silencer (a muffler) will bounce sound waves against each other so that they cancel out and the only thing that exits the exhaust is what is not canceled out, in a stock configuration basically no sound
Just like I stated in #2
above If something were to happen why would the forum become involved? The transaction is between 2 users.
As a forum it’s your job to connect enthusiasts. If users want to buy and sell items it’s their responsibility to do all the fact checking. If I go on Ashley Madison and find a girl but then catch something Its not the forums fault.
As far as endorsing product, I didn’t ask for an endorsement from the forum. Also I don’t see where its your responsibility to hold the forum members hands as them make their own decisions about posts here.
And your last example about lemonade is funny. If I personally brought from someone I wouldnt blame the location or means of communication, I would go right back to the person. So I reference what I mentioned back at #2
. I brought the turbo kit from company XYZ picked up that turbo kit from UPS and used My Visa card to make the transaction. Should I go back to the UPS store and point my finger saying I picked it up here and used my visa card to buy it?