A/C Condenser now 84 month Warranty - Page 2 - Mazda CX3 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 13 Old 11-01-2019, 04:40 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Figured I would chime in on this,
I just got a letter for my cx-3 through mazda about the warranty extension for the AC so at least its not something being done behind the scenes where sketchy dealers might try to act like they dont know about it.

Included in it was instructions for reimbursements if I had paid for it out of warranty so at least people have a chance to recollect their money provided they have proof of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekbis View Post
Does anyone know if this AC Condenser issue only affects the 2016/2017 MY? What about the 2018/2019s? Has Mazda already fixed this issue in the later model years?
I havent seen anyone with 17s+ with this issue. I would presume it has been remedied part wise. While the occasional lemon may pop up its not as mass impacted as it had been with 16-17s which were almost like clockwork with failure rates

2016 CX-3 GT AWD - Crystal White Pearl Mica.
My wants-to-grow-up-to-be-a-rally-car car
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 Old 11-03-2019, 11:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyCoopers View Post
Figured I would chime in on this,
I just got a letter for my cx-3 through mazda about the warranty extension for the AC so at least its not something being done behind the scenes where sketchy dealers might try to act like they dont know about it.

Included in it was instructions for reimbursements if I had paid for it out of warranty so at least people have a chance to recollect their money provided they have proof of it.

I havent seen anyone with 17s+ with this issue. I would presume it has been remedied part wise. While the occasional lemon may pop up its not as mass impacted as it had been with 16-17s which were almost like clockwork with failure rates
That is good to know...at least the 17,18 & 19 MYs May have already been fixed with better part. Hopefully any owners with a 17-19 MY that experiences this issue would chime in on this forum. Thanks!

2017 CX-9 Signature Machine Grey
2019 CX-3 GS AWD Snowflake white pearl
post #13 of 13 Old 11-03-2019, 12:00 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Got our letter yesterday notifying us of the warranty extension and included a reimbursement form. Good going Mazda. Filed it in the glove box for future use! Our car was purchased in January 2016 and I believe manufactured in November 2015.

Glenn

DEEP CRYSTAL BLUE
2016 CX 3 Grand Touring AWD

Wickenburg, AZ

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode