User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By SlyCoopers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 02-12-2019, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got my car 3 weeks ago. It is an Akari and it just had the 1000k service done just over a week ago, but it is now playing up. On Monday I was driving when all these lights came up on my display. The tyres icon and the istop icon where flashing. I when home, called out road side assistance, but the car didnt play up for him to assess. So Tuesday morning I drove my car to the dealership. They cleared what ever codes where in the system and off I went. I drove to the shops, then after a couple of hours I drove home. I was using the cruise control, when a large beep occurred and the car surged forward nearly hitting the car in front. I turned off cruise control completely and when I turned it back on the long beep occurred again. So turned it off took the car home again and called the dealership. I had to take it in, but I had to collect my kids. So the first trip, about 1k, the display was lit up. The second trip of 800 metres, still had this. I drove then to the dealership, it was clear and functioning again appearing normal.

Has anyone had to fix this at all and what was the solution.

OK. I have taken my girl to the mazda dealership, where due to total lack of parts (I am guessing they have not seen this before so dont stock replacement parts) used a donor car they had in stock and replaced the part that caused the issue. My girl is back on the road and I am keeping an eye on it just in case.

Wish me luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190211_174818_1549997587619.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	22049  

Last edited by Bronzze; 02-14-2019 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Problem is solved I hope🤞
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-13-2019, 01:12 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
I wish I had experience to help with this but ironically I specifically avoid all extra tech packages for this exact reason.

I do however remember seeing a previous post where something similar happened to a user but the car would basically freeze and panic alarm would go off and light up all the lights. I think it had to do with tpms sensor frequency matching something else in the car and the signal crossing sent bad data to the receiver and the car basically error-ed out. This was on a 2019 if i remember correctly since 16-18 did not have tpms sensors in the wheels themselves.

Although its unreleated on the surface it might help narrow something down?
https://www.cx3forum.com/forum/engin...nic-lemon.html
TiGrayMSM likes this.

2016 CX-3 GT AWD - Crystal White Pearl Mica.
My wants-to-grow-up-to-be-a-rally-car car
post #3 of 4 Old 02-13-2019, 03:00 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Garage
The only times I’ve had anything similar to this is seeing the SCBS, Radar Cruise etc lights come on. Not EVERYTHING lighting up like that...wow.
Apart from keeping the windshield in front of the rear view mirror cameras clean (as well as the front emblem), the distraction causing mine to light up was sudden direct sunlight essentially “blinding” the cameras.
Like late when the sun is low in the sky and looks like the damned thing is sitting on the highway in front of you, you come around a corner and BAM! Worse if it’s rained (or iced over - but I’m sure that wouldn’t be an issue in Oz) and the reflection is intense at that time of day.
I’m in a 2018 so I don’t have iStop but maybe the cameras are part of the issue calibration-wise?

2018 Mazda CX3-GS, Lux + iActiveSense Pkgs. Eternal Blue Mica.

post #4 of 4 Old 02-13-2019, 06:50 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
To me it appears like an intermittent electric fault that is affecting not just one or two but a cluster of safety systems on your car. It is interesting that they all are amber in colour and not red (which would indicate a real emergency). I would not mess around with the electrical wiring but have your Mazda dealer hunt down the cause and fix it. Since your car is only a few weeks old, it is a warranty issue and a repair would be free of charge.

He who works with his hands is a Labourer. He who works with his hands and his head is a Craftsman. He who works with his hands, his head and his heart is an Artist. -St. Francis of Assisi

2016 Mazda CX3 GT Tech pkg. Soul Red.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode