Email Corksport to request an exhaust for our beloved CX-3! - Mazda CX3 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-18-2017, 02:48 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Exclamation Email Corksport to request an exhaust for our beloved CX-3!

Selection of exhaust systems for those of us wanting a little more HP, looks and sound are thin. Either it is something questionable in quality or something ridiculously expensive like Remus.

Racing Beat has a new affordable exhaust, but sadly this is only for front-wheel drive (FWD) models and now all-wheel drive (AWD) models. I asked them about an AWD version and they said it was not in development. Crazy, as I am sure the AWD ownership is higher than FWD. AWD availability is the main reason to buy a CX-3 over a 3 hatchback.

That said, I have contacted Corksport and they seemed open to developing more parts if there was enough interest. So flood Corksport with emails requesting an exhaust! They even asked me what forum I was on so they could check things out.

Here are some links:

Corksport

Corksport contact page

2018 Machine Gray Mazda 6 Grand Touring 2.5 Turbo 35% tint, OEM splash guards, LED bulbs inside and license plate, Orange Virus Tune (coming soon), Corksport intake (coming soon), modification to area behind the grill to bring more air to the stock airbox scoop with K&N filter, Maxpider 3D floor mats, G2 silver caliper coating.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode