User Tag List

21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 Old 12-12-2016, 06:24 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
All Technical Service Bulletins TSB's

Hi all, wanted to start a dedicated thread for all Technical Service Bulletins (TSB's) for Mazda CX-3, these are from USA and Japan for EU and ADR or Worldwide for left and or right hand drive.

Rust on Liftgate around Rear Mount Camera Liftgate Opener Switch
AUTO AC BLOWS WARM AIR (USA)
Meter Hood has Wrinkle Peel off at the border with Dashboard
Oil Seepage from Rear Shock Absorber
Implementation of Oil Maintenance Monitor DIESEL Engine ONLY (Europe)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rust on Liftgate around Rear Mount Camera Liftgate Opener Switch.pdf (237.6 KB, 449 views)
File Type: pdf AUTO AC BLOWS WARM AIR.pdf (180.0 KB, 777 views)
File Type: pdf Meter Hood has Wrinkle Peel off at the border with Dashboard.pdf (140.9 KB, 449 views)
File Type: pdf Oil Seepage from Rear Shock Absorber .pdf (244.4 KB, 673 views)
File Type: pdf Implementation of Oil Maintenance Monitor.pdf (388.8 KB, 915 views)

Last edited by ASH8; 12-12-2016 at 06:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 12-12-2016, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Garage
I've got dozens of them but have avoided listing them as Mazda consider them internal documents. I'll probably continue on an ad hoc basis if a problem arises but thanks for your list.

Currently CX5 SportNav 2.2 diesel automatic and AWD.
Formerly CX3 SportNav 1.5 diesel automatic and AWD.

All advice is given in good spirit and taken entirely at the readers own risk. WORK SAFELY. ©2018 anchorman

“.........and another thing"
post #3 of 26 Old 12-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Chicago, IL, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milkyway, Universe
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Garage
Hey, you the same ASH8 from RX8Club?

2016 CX-3 GT iAS AWD, Soul Red Metallic on black
2017 MX-5 RF Launch Edition
2005 RX-8 Sport Sunlight Silver under Cone Rash (because racecar!) -- SOLD!

Science adjusts it's views based on what's observed.
Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved.
-Tim Minchin.

post #4 of 26 Old 12-12-2016, 05:50 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Thanks for posting the tech bulletins Ash8. Always good to be prepared when going to service for an issue.

2016 Ceramic Metallic CX-3 GT Parchment interior
2016 Silver CX-5 GT Black interior
post #5 of 26 Old 12-13-2016, 03:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAPreppie View Post
Hey, you the same ASH8 from RX8Club?
Sure am my friend ...
NotAPreppie likes this.
post #6 of 26 Old 12-13-2016, 03:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchorman View Post
I've got dozens of them but have avoided listing them as Mazda consider them internal documents. I'll probably continue on an ad hoc basis if a problem arises but thanks for your list.

Yes I have a lot, lot more for CX-3, no offence to you, but some of your policies here are a little unusual.
And I was and am not prepared to waste my time when threads are deleted or not approved by Mods.
Like not permitted to post external URL (links) in threads to me is just dopey and does not contribute to helping CX-3 owners at all, but adding to the miss information and 'fake news', to the point where the Forum gets a bad reputation.

You either need more Moderators to police the listing of threads and URL's or new Admin (sorry Admin)....why does the other AutoGuide.com forums , like Mazda 3 Revolution forum permit Links?.
Admin only need to check or un-check Forum User/Management Rules.

Yes, TSB are internal documents but are made readily available to IO's in many countries including the USA and in fact are listed on US Government website too for public download/display, you just got to know where to go. So nobody is 'breaking the Law'.

I like to help Mazda owners in the many Forums I am a member of, but frankly this one just seems to be way too hard to participate in....again no offence.
NotAPreppie likes this.
post #7 of 26 Old 12-13-2016, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Garage
The owners of this forum had quite a lot of trouble with either a virus or some loss of information and really tightened security. It also stops these idiots from posting up what is essentially an advert with a link to training shoes or fake documents which plague some forums. If you are patient, it will eventually trust you and let you add links. I can see what you want to do and no doubt your intentions are good but I can see why it has been done too.

Currently CX5 SportNav 2.2 diesel automatic and AWD.
Formerly CX3 SportNav 1.5 diesel automatic and AWD.

All advice is given in good spirit and taken entirely at the readers own risk. WORK SAFELY. ©2018 anchorman

“.........and another thing"
post #8 of 26 Old 12-13-2016, 12:53 PM

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASH8 View Post
...Yes, TSB are internal documents but are made readily available to IO's in many countries including the USA and in fact are listed on US Government website too for public download/display, you just got to know where to go. So nobody is 'breaking the Law'.
No, just because the documents, or links to them, are available to view on this and other websites, does not make it legal.

"Information is copyright protected. Mazda North American Operations and Mazda are the copyright owners of all materials on this site and no portion of this site, including, but not limited to, the text, images, audio, or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Mazda North American Operations’ or Mazda’s express written permission, except as provided for herein... Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights...

Independent Operators have to pay to access the information and agree to terms of use, they do not pick it up for free.
anchorman and greaseman85 like this.

09/15 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 26 Old 12-14-2016, 03:27 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtonline View Post
No, just because the documents, or links to them, are available to view on this and other websites, does not make it legal.

"Information is copyright protected. Mazda North American Operations and Mazda are the copyright owners of all materials on this site and no portion of this site, including, but not limited to, the text, images, audio, or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Mazda North American Operations’ or Mazda’s express written permission, except as provided for herein... Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights...

Independent Operators have to pay to access the information and agree to terms of use, they do not pick it up for free.
Which is why everyone we must be "shhhhhhh"

Certified Mazda Technician
post #10 of 26 Old 12-14-2016, 05:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtonline View Post

Not correct, not all access to IO is a pay to view, the copyright pertains only to the 'changing of' the material from its original publication...The material within these PDF's has not been altered in anyway.

In the USA an other regions Technical Service Bulletin and other Bulletin access is also freely available to anyone who has the links to Government websites which are also not pay to view and are publicly listed.

Many retail Repair Shops and Tuning Shop websites for almost all car brands has same factory information and has been publicly listed and available for over 10 years.
I know of no litigation because of 'copyright breaches'.
Even some Dealers in the US also list Technical PDF's, it actually helps the brand and brand image.
As you are in the UK I suggest you look around outside your world.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode