Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

Smartphone Contacts - Edit Question

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  rockposer 
#1 ·
I like the blue tooth aspect of my smartphone pairing with my CX3. I have a Samsung Note 3, with my gmail emails accessing this phone. Even though I have gone into my gmail address book, and deleted addresses i don't use, my car has paired and synced up with a number of emails/contacts I can't locate on my devices (laptop) to delete.

The general phone contacts import ok. Its just these odd contacts that are actually email address (that show up as a contact). I tried to unpair, delete, and re import selected devices, only to see the same hidden contacts come up.

I can of course delete manually (and individually, which is a PITA). But thats not the question.
Anyone else figure out where the hidden contacts or emails are hiding in gmail program possibly in the phone, or on the email program??

#3 ·
That part is easy as its my current phone contacts. These other ones I refer to are somehow remembered "somewhere" in my phone and relate to my gmail address. I think that if I do find it on the phone and edit contacts, then the application on my laptop (because of gmail or google sign in) would also be messed up.

I guess you can't have everything!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.