The following is from another post here on the forum.
I will also be updating to Infotainment software-update 56.00.230.
There is a website you can go to in order to learn more about the updates. It is here:
This site is stating that the latest version if 55 and here is a rundown of what is fixed for version 55:
• Users with mixed entertainment favorites (FM/AM/XM) can now switch between their favorites
in the same order that they’re listed on the Mazda Connect display using the steering wheel
• Bluetooth audio metadata (artist / song / album name) now refreshes in the background
whenever the Mazda Connect display isn’t showing the Bluetooth audio screen.
• The speed and performance of HD radio text and images has been improved.
• The loading speed of HD traffic maps has been improved.
• In addition to using the volume controls to adjust the navigation guidance volume levels,
navigation guidance volume can now be adjusted at any time using the navigation guidance
settings option within the navigation settings menu- even while the vehicle is in motion.
• Increased performance and consistency in phonebook contacts download.
• Faster availability of voice recognition for calling phonebook contacts.
• The system will now inform you if it is too soon to use voice recognition when calling contacts.
• Increased navigation stability and bug fixes.
• Navigation voice recognition improvements (e.g. “airport”, “where am i?”).
• Enhanced Bluetooth audio sound quality. Audio no longer has audible stutter or skip when
• Reverse back-up camera display speed, performance, and bug fix enhancements.
• Bug fix for erroneous “Does not recognize” USB and/or SD Card messages.
• USB device recognition performance improved and will recognize device is inserted more
• Steering wheel volume control speed and performance enhancements.
• Pandora, Aha, Stitcher performance and bug fix enhancements.
• iPod/iPhone USB media cataloging speed and performance enhancements.