User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-05-2019, 12:44 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
CMU Firmware Update

Hi all,
I am considering updating my CMU firmware to the latest version. I downloaded the files from HiDive. The latest is just one file without the Failsafe which is suppose to be included within (c​m​u​1​5​0​_​N​A​_​7​0​.​0​0​.​3​3​5​C​_​u​p​d​a ​t​e​.​u​p). My question is I have read that I must validate the Hash values of the file before using it to insure that it is valid. I cannot find this value to compare with the MD5 & SHA Checksum software. Where would I find this Hash value? Any help from others that have already successfully performed this would be much appreciated. I must admit I want to be fully versed as to not brick my system. Thanks in advance. Andrew

2016 CX-3 GX Sport Auto AWD Meteor Grey
2011 Honda Fit DXA White
Canada

Last edited by frog8fly; 06-05-2019 at 12:48 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-05-2019, 04:14 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frog8fly View Post
Hi all,
I am considering updating my CMU firmware to the latest version. I downloaded the files from HiDive. The latest is just one file without the Failsafe which is suppose to be included within (c​m​u​1​5​0​_​N​A​_​7​0​.​0​0​.​3​3​5​C​_​u​p​d​a ​t​e​.​u​p). My question is I have read that I must validate the Hash values of the file before using it to insure that it is valid. I cannot find this value to compare with the MD5 & SHA Checksum software. Where would I find this Hash value? Any help from others that have already successfully performed this would be much appreciated. I must admit I want to be fully versed as to not brick my system. Thanks in advance. Andrew
You will find the checksums on the same website as the firmware updates: // Mazda_Firmware / y Checksum

• Mazda CX-3 2018 GT-M 2.0 Petrol FWD Manual Soul Red Metallic
post #3 of 3 Old 06-05-2019, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Thanks hsderong. It was staring me in the face and I didn't see it. That's what happens when you get too old.

2016 CX-3 GX Sport Auto AWD Meteor Grey
2011 Honda Fit DXA White
Canada

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode