ZoZo20, where are you located?
For the 2017, U.S. version:
• The iActiveSense option (which I "required") was available only on the GT.
• The GT came only with the Bose audio system and 18" wheels, neither of which I wanted.
• I've switched-out the 18" GT wheels for 16" Enkei's and am in the process of replacing the Bose audio.
• It appears that the U.S. GT/Bose model also came with additional soundproofing. Looking at David Ram's non-GT, super-impressive audio build
, he spoke of not having any deadening on the inside of the door panel. Plus he spoke of adding soundproofing to his firewall.
• My GT passenger's door panel is shown below; likewise, my firewall has similar deadening material attached to it.
• Note in the second picture, the deadening material on the jack access panel. This is the same layered (polyfill?) used on the door panel and the firewall.
• Note also, the black foam gasketing around the edge of the door panel. These should help in reducing the road noise coming through the door.
• For 2019 onward, YMMV.
P.S. WARNING: Do NOT visit the diymobileaudio site
, or you will find yourself trying to crawl out of a deep, dark rabbit hole :-)