Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Humble, Texas
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
When voice recognition learning is done for the first time
1. Press the pick-up button or talk button with a short press.
2. Say: [Beep] “Voice training”
3. Prompt: “This operation must be performed in a quiet environment while the vehicle is stopped.
See the owner's manual for the list of required training phrases.
Press and release the talk button when you are ready to begin.
Press the hang-up button to cancel at any time.”
4. Press the talk button with a short press.
5. The voice guidance reads out the voice
input command number (refer to the
voice input command list for voice
recognition learning). (Ex. “Please read phrase 1” )
When reading out, the following points must be observed:
Read out the numbers one at a time correctly and naturally.
(For example, “1234” must be read out “one, two, three, four” not “twelve,thirty four”.)
Do not read out parentheses. “(” and hyphens “-” are used for separating numbers in a phone number.
Ex.“(888) 555-1212” must be spoken “Eight, eight, eight, five, five, five, one, two, one,two.”
2 (888) 555-1212
Section 5 -88 of my owner's manual.