1Likes
  • 1 Post By cstone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-03-2016, 09:01 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
FS: Custom Vinyl Decals

With all of us owning a car thats so new I have to imagine that there are many like me that are hesitant to make irreversible cosmetic modifications, but that doesn't mean that we can't add some personality to our cars! To help you with that I'd like to offer my services to the good people of this forum. Among the many projects I have is vinyl cutting. I am set up to cut vinyl up to 24" wide and, within reason, as long as you might want. Here are a few samples of decals that I've cut. The sizes can be easily scaled up or down at request.

I have 12 colors available currently. Sorry, this isn't a great picture, but it's all I have at the moment. I'll get a better pic and update later:

Prices vary based on the size decal desired and detail of the image. Prices start at $8 shipped which includes most decals up to 32 sq. in. I will post an image of the design prior to cutting and we will agree on a price at that time. Once I've cut the decal I will post a proof pic, then I will ship it out after receiving payment via PayPal. I've never really dealt with international shipping before, but I am willing to figure it out if there's demand for decals from our non-US based members.

I have many designs already made including several Mazda themed ones, and I am always open to making custom designs. Please PM all custom requests along with posting here. PM will allow us to discus details without cluttering the thread.
JR007 likes this.

Last edited by cstone; 01-03-2016 at 09:05 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-03-2016, 09:05 AM Thread Starter

Reserved for future use.
post #3 of 6 Old 02-26-2016, 05:48 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstone View Post
Reserved for future use.
Do you have any pictures showing vinyl installed on the CX-3 front and back emblems? I'm interested... Thanks!

post #4 of 6 Old 02-27-2016, 01:06 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Very nice! Thanks for the offer; looks very reasonable. I will talk to my wife and see if she wants something special!!!

Glenn

DEEP CRYSTAL BLUE
2016 CX 3 Grand Touring AWD

Wickenburg, AZ
post #5 of 6 Old 02-28-2016, 03:38 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Garage
Pretty cool, but be careful with trademarked logos like the Zoom-Zoom and Mazda logos.
post #6 of 6 Old 02-29-2016, 05:26 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. I haven't had the chance to install any on them on my wife's car yet because of cold weather. It's starting to warm up now so I'll be able to start soon. I don't have any sized to cover the emblems because application would be difficult due to the 3d shape. The best way to do those would be to actually remove the emblems and wrap them using a sheet and then manually cut the excess off.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode