User Tag List

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 09-27-2016, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Scuff plates and ally pedals

As per title where can i find scuff plates and aluminium pedals for the cx3 auto in uk . Will be visiting London and liverpool for a week next month. Seen some people also dont like their armrests and remove them but would like them so where can i find those also.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 09-27-2016, 11:21 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmps View Post
As per title where can i find scuff plates and aluminium pedals for the cx3 auto in uk . Will be visiting London and liverpool for a week next month. Seen some people also dont like their armrests and remove them but would like them so where can i find those also.
Try this store on eBay: items in BurrowsCarParts store on eBay!

I bought a scuff and alloy pedal from this seller riennakane on eBay. He from Thailand, his price much cheaper than others seller in Australia (I am in New Zealand). I am quite happy trading with this guy. You can give him a try, he can combines shipping cost as well

Hope it hep
post #3 of 18 Old 09-27-2016, 03:09 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmps View Post
The aluminium pedals, scuff plates and armrest (UK/European version) are all available from Mazda dealers in the UK. For information check out :-

https://www.mazda.co.uk/buying-ownin...-cx-3/2015-02/

NB: Dealers may not have the items in stock but can usually get them in a couple of days - ideally if you can phone them first they should be ok to pick up when required.

For dealer locations, check out :-

https://www.mazda.co.uk/find-a-deale...arch/location/

2016 Sport Nav 2.0 Petrol Automatic Arctic White plus options

post #4 of 18 Old 09-28-2016, 04:57 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Thanks to reading this forum before I purchased my '17 CX-3, I had the dealer put the aluminum footrest (dead-pedal) on the carpeted left hump. Best accessory I ever added. MY GT came with the folding armrest (with the storage slot) but I saw pictures of the armrest with a built-in storage compartment. I think this part is available only overseas and not in the mainland USA. If Mazda dealers had this, I would definitely buy this and upgrade the one that is there, though it really isn't so bad now that I've been using it for the past 3 weeks. Years ago, I owned a Honda CR-V which came with front armrests attached to the sides of the front seat (like a captain's chair). Later on, the Honda dealers offered the armrest from the Element, which was much larger and had a storage area under the armrest pad. It was a direct replacement and I did the swap myself. Would love the Mazda dealers here to offer a similar alternative with the UK armrest.
Sarah likes this.

'Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." Vince Lombardi (1913-1970)

2019 CX-5 Signature Sonic Silver

2017 CX-3 Titanium Mica on Black GT AWD w/i-Activsense (Retired)
post #5 of 18 Old 09-28-2016, 06:54 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Garage
I’ll be in Florida in June or July. I don’t mind bringing a couple over if we can work out the easiest way of sending them onwards.

Currently CX5 SportNav 2.2 diesel automatic and AWD.
Formerly CX3 SportNav 1.5 diesel automatic and AWD.

All advice is given in good spirit and taken entirely at the readers own risk. WORK SAFELY. 2018 anchorman

.........and another thing"
post #6 of 18 Old 09-28-2016, 10:49 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Hi xupcua
How did you fit the Scuff Plates. Im also in New Zealand...were they easy to fit ?? Have you bought any other accessories overseas??

Regards

Kiwizzie
post #7 of 18 Old 09-29-2016, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwizzie1 View Post
Hi xupcua
How did you fit the Scuff Plates. Im also in New Zealand...were they easy to fit ?? Have you bought any other accessories overseas??

Regards

Kiwizzie
Hi,

I am still waiting for me scuff arrive, I bought from Thailand: scuff and alloy pedal. I would like to buy an illumination welcome kit as well but this seller does not has an genuine part.

I will let you know after installation

What model and colour of your CX-3???
post #8 of 18 Old 09-29-2016, 06:28 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
White and LTD. Disappointed theres no automatic wing mirror fold Mazda NZ have told me thats going to be a feature in the next model released April/May
post #9 of 18 Old 09-30-2016, 02:19 AM

Quote:
White and LTD. Disappointed theres no automatic wing mirror fold Mazda NZ have told me thats going to be a feature in the next model released April/May
You can buy an automatic wing mirrow on eBay, cost approximately $250 in my memory. I prefer Mazda has heated seat like in US/Canada but they don't
post #10 of 18 Old 10-01-2016, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Hi xupcua

Regards

Kiwizzie
Hi Kiwizzie,

I received my door sill yesterday from Thailand. I bought from this guy: riennakane on eBay

It was very easy to install. Just peel off the back and put it into your door sill. That's all.

I also bought a alloy pedal from him as well. Installation was bit bit complex because you need a drill. All instruction provide (they are genuine parts).

If you need a photo, let me know I will take some for you.

I am still thinking 3 more items but they are cost too much, no money now:

1) Illumination welcome light New Genuine Mazda 2 3 6 CX 3 CX 5 Blue Welcome Illumination Light Kit Mazda | eBay

2) Rear bumper: Mazda CX 3 2016 New OEM rear bumper accent genuine accessories DD2F V3 900A | eBay

3) Front bumper: Mazda CX 3 2016 New OEM front lip accent genuine accessories DD2F V3 890A | eBay
Sarah likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode