Mazda CX3 Forum - View Single Post - CX3 antitheft light is on, won't start HELP!
View Single Post
post #8 of Old 12-25-2018, 05:40 PM
SlyCoopers

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
There are shops(usually the same that do electrical stuff like audio upgrades etc) which specialize in remote starter installations and they have their own supply of parts, mine was installed with all parts and labor under $400 where mazda dealer priced me at over 900+. Its easier to let the installer source the parts because theres so many details and things that need to be checked when personally buying parts yourself and thats assuming they are compatible and you have everything needed. I am almost always a DIY guy and was going to do it myself but after going through all the research I found that it was much less work/stress on your end and usually more cost efficient to let them do that part of the process. Some places have a flat hourly labor rate when using customer parts which is always going to cost more than a "package" they may offer with their own parts installed. Best of luck and merry christmas to you as well!

2016 CX-3 GT AWD - Crystal White Pearl Mica.
My wants-to-grow-up-to-be-a-rally-car car

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome