Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

New to the forums.. All the way from CA

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  RadoMark408 
#1 · (Edited)
New to the forums..First time Mazda owners all the way from CA

HEY GUYS!
I signed up for my GF. She just purchased her FIRST NEW CAR a 2017 MAZDA CX-3 TOURING just yesterday afternoon. We traded in her 2002 Infiniti I35 with over 190,xxx miles. It was a bittersweet goodbye for her. But now we're on to new adventures. I think it's perfect for her since she commutes to Santa Cruz, CA for one of her jobs.
Just here to show progress pics and learn just about as much as I can since this is going to be our first Mazda. Hope everyone is having a great day today! Try to stay out of the heat! :)

MODS TO COME:
- Tint **Getting that done next wed. Still unsure with what we are going to go with. I was thinking 15 for the back and 35 for the driver and pass window or 20/35**
- HID or LED lows, LED dome & map, LED license plate lights, LED DRLs & reverse (if possible)
- Floor mats

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to our happy little forum ... from another first-time Mazda owner.
Yes, please post all your, oops, her mods :)

Ceramic Metallic, or?

#4 ·
Yes it's the Ceramic Metallic. Just ordered a 55w 5000k HID kit, LED reverse lights, 300mm Broadway mirror, 303 protectant for the interior, and Meguiars d156 synthetic x-press wax.
Still waiting on some questions to be answered before I buy interior LEDs.

Great introduction post! Welcome to the forum.
Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.